If you’re an analog audiophile looking for the right amplifier for your system. An amplifier that sounds pure to your ears. We present to you WKX-A1 integrated amplifier. "The One" that makes it possible for you to enjoy moving natural sound for the first time.
The WKX-A1 amplification system is a Unique Integrated Amplifier in a class of its very own.
Handmade, boutique design for the most enthusiastic audiophile, who cannot settle for anything else but the absolute best.
In pursuit of pure analog sound. The entire circuit was designed using discrete components (not IC’s).
With no negative feedback applied at each stage of the amplifier in order to reduce phase distortion for fast transient response.
Frequency Response: 1-200k HZ (-3dB)
Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
Gain: 36 dB
SNR: > 96 dB
THD+N: 0.05% at 1kHz
Output Power: 80 watts at 8Ω , 130 watts on 4Ω
Inputs: 2 x RCA
Outputs: 2 x SPK
Dimensions (WxDxH)：440x333x88 mm /17.3x13.1x3.5 inches
Weight: approx. 18.2 kg / 40 lbs
• All components and parts used are painstakingly hand selected and of best possible quality.
• Oversize Custom 800 VA (watts) OA-Core main power transformer
• Class AB operation
• Zero Negative Feedback
• Professional speaker protection circuit against any speaker damage
• Integrated switch-on delay and current limitation for highest operational safety
• Constant low operating temperature due to generous top side heat sinks
• Premium quality relays and rotary switch
• Top grade bi-wiring / bi-amping speaker terminal